Feb 27, 2011

Action Reaction







SO I watched an amazing funny movie today. yes I said Funny. I MANAGED to cry even on a funny romantic movie. It was a bollywood movie. I hate that When i type bollywood it my auto correction for my computer tells me this word does not exist and suggests hollywood. WAT THE HELL dude, bollywood is taking over the world. WHY is this word not added to my computer dictionary lol. ANYHOW . HAVE a nice day. wanted to share my action and reaction from a funsadtastic movie

5 comments:

  1. lol Bollywood. I admit I watch around like 3 bollywood movies annually. Can't do more. What were you watching?

    And wow you look like that chick from um Om Shanti Om :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHATTT 3?? mannn u gota watch band baja barat ITS SOO GOOD!!!!

    and WOW no i dont! :| although shes hot thats a compliment. :) ill take it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes 3! Band Baaja Barat. I heard about it but that one song from that movie I enjoy listening. ahem* Haan akkaan de katore, surrma batore, lagdey chichore bade hi-fi ;)
    Dil pe daraati, saade chal jaati, maare dil gulati, pooche why why? chai mein dooba biscuit ho gaya, main toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya (8) Raawr.

    I think that actress and you have the same nose and eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMGGGG ur the best! YO thats my favorite song and the biscuit part is my favorite too! LOLLL and holy shit ur so good at typing hindi or panjabi ! and nooo we do not have the same eyes and nose LOLL i have a ridiculously ugly nose! but great now u got me listening to that song again, which i wont stop playing for the rest of the day! THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was my pleasure. Mention not. Mmmm chai mein dooba huwa biscuit is soo delicious Taz!

    ReplyDelete