Dec 8, 2010

The Silence

I sit in the middle of my room floor staring at the ceiling. I feel numb yet a rush of heat travels through my vain. I feel as though I am one with the ground and slowly sinking beneath my carpet floor. A breeze of cold air blows against my body and gives me goosebumps. I curl up into a ball and roll side ways to hold my knees against my chest. Warm tears roll down my eyes and over my nose. Heart is now racing faster then a speeding train. I close my eyes as memories flash through my eye lids and haunt me like a horror movie. I try to blank out my thoughts and concentrate on the texture of my carpet by feeling the rough bumps and making shapes with my fingers. The blockage didn't last for long until i started thinking about my present and how miserable my life has become. I try to look at the positive things but the darkness fills my mind with misery. Tears continue to drop down and I don't bother to wipe them. Cold chills go down my body and I start to wonder if i am still alive....
To be continued..

7 comments:

  1. Wow... Sounds chilly. Well sometimes I like to get off my bed and sleep on the floor. It seems more calming to be on the ground for some reason. But I hope this is just literature and not in truth. Cause that would be upsetting.

    I have blue carpet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha cute. I have beige carpet. And it feels cosy and feels calming indeed. I do this very often actually. When ever im upset usually. I like to think there for hours sometimes and stare at weird things around my room to distract my self to think happy thoughts lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you know what will cheer you up? Watch The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czuzyefKrMY&feature=related

    Think think think think. Happy Thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay thats creepy! how do you know I love cartoons and they always cheer me up :O???

    ReplyDelete
  5. 0.o I don't know know! lol cause I love watching cartoons especially childhood ones. And Winnie the Pooh I was watching that old bear filled with fluff and he makes me laugh :) so I thought hey this Taz girl is down. Why not see if she enjoys some classic cartoons that could cheer her up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur awesome it sure cheered me up! my brother n law came in the room and is like...wat the hell taz arnt u suppose to be doing ur hmwk? u have been watching winnie the pooh this whole time? ur embarrassing! LOLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaay! Winnie-the-Pooh, Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff!

    If it cheered you up than awesome! I like I like.

    ReplyDelete