Dec 15, 2010

I fell more then once.

Love...I think it is just an over whelming feeling of all ur emotions that you get when you are overly attached and attracted to somebody.
Someone who you can spend your emotions with, adventures, stories and maybe even your life with.
I dont believe love only happens once in your life. Because to me love is everywhere. Just the intensity is different. I love my cat i love my family, i love my friends, i mean I love so many things and so many people. How can i only fall in love once?

2 comments:

  1. I just want to be a child all over again. Simple. I "Kid" you not.

    I have phrases and whole pages memorized,
    but nothing can be told of love.
    You must wait until you and I
    are living together.
    In the conversation we'll have
    then...be patient...then. - Rumi

    Sigh* there are so many shades to love. particularly seven shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kno ..... it truly does... I wish I felt all the shades

    ReplyDelete