Oct 22, 2010

This blog is my vent page sometimes, so let me vent.

So i find that there are always people that hate me. And it took me 21 years to realize this. How pathetic! I have had many friends in life and they all had something in common. Jealousy! I never thought I was this awsome until they pointed it out. At first i was upset at the fact they said awful things to me. Then i realized I have always been there for everyone, to the point i put my self down many times. I have been told i steal the spot light, that i am always right and want people to be wrong, etc. But its not true. and i think im tired of explaining my self....i wont do it anymore. i dont need to prove to anyone any more of who i am. I have come to the conclusion friends are just enemies who have not attacked yet. I am religious and i believe god is my only companion in life. He is with me at all times. Listens to me and tells me the right thing to do. He is definitely all i need. as for my many remaining friends. Wad up! I need to stick with my #1 rule trust nobody. I sometimes forget that or dont listen to that rule because people tell me sometimes you have to trust. BUT why shud i listen to those who hurt me? so clearly i am so upset that i am talking very negative and blabbing about shit that doesnt make sense or i dont mean. But this is what happens when you are upset. i am going to go hug my mom now! Good DAY!

5 comments:

  1. Are you an Aquarius? Top O' the Morning to yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe nooo im a Sagittarius, you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the suffix is the same in my theory -ARIUS- but my prefix is Aqu[a]. SO wait your birthday passed or is it coming up? Hmm so I guess you like to horse around if that's the correct term that can be used for an Sagittarius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha no i did not end up hugging my mother. I went to my bed instead n hugged my pillow :$ lol... and YES i do like to horse around :D:D ur an Arius? What are you people like?

    ReplyDelete