Sep 8, 2010

Regaining My Self

Its been a long day but a good day.
I spent most of my day in deep thoughts but my energy and time went towards my work. Graphic work. Finally I am getting a little better with my health and regaining the confidence that I can start working soon. I am so pleased with the fact I finally have been getting positive thoughts and been motivating my self every chance i get. It was not very easy to do that while i was in major depression. My travels to the hospital has been decreasing, which is Fantastic! I now spent maybe 2 to 3 days MAX at the hospital! I am so proud! So now I get plenty of time to work on things that i like to do. I wont jump right into work i suppose. But i will definitely start little by little. Doctors advice i still take full rest and do work in small amounts. Anyway Small amounts is never good enough for me so lets see what i can do in the days coming up =)! It is with all the blessing from my friends and family that i get all the support and be TAZ again. Hurray for me! hehehe anyway this blog is not for me to advertise my work or anything for those of you who think it is. Its just a blog where i might showcase some of my pieces here and there but mostly just me talking, or telling you something exciting that i did or saw :)
Im off to bed for now.

Ciao Amigo

No comments:

Post a Comment