Aug 24, 2010

PET PEEVES

Okay....so lately I have been a little distracted. I have not really been my self lately and it is definitely not pleasant. Sooooo i feel like taking out some of the anger built inside my brain and blurring out some pet peeves that I absolutely cannot stand.

1. People with long nails and dirt inside it...Yeeekk!!
2. Snoring
3. body Oder
4. people with oily hair because they never wash it! omg...
5. girls putting hair behind their ears but leaving a little piece out!!
6. Ashy skin
7. YELLOW teeth!!
8. fat people cleavage
9. Dirty Bathroom
10. People that get in a A and B conversation to fit in.

Well for now ill keep it 10, i have a billion more. BUT i dont wana sound like im too anal ! But truly People Should Stay away from that list!

2 comments:

  1. I think half of that is not having etiquette. LOL. Fat people cleavage... Does that include fat dudes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No No not fat dudes! LOL i mean like girls that are slutty and love to show their girls to the world. and its just so akward when ur talking to a fat person u dont kno if u shud stare at their tits or their face

    ReplyDelete